Monday, September 30, 2019

EHAG Emporium-Halloween Art for the Eclectic Holiday Collector


I've been a member of EHAG-Eclectic Halloween Artist Guild for over ten years. I first discovered the group on eBay, back when eBay had community groups-or do they still? I soon switched to ETSY as eBay became more of a Flea Market and raised their prices. I still shop there occasionally, but it's not the inspiring website it once was in it's early days.

EHAG is a juried group of talented artists who are Halloween enthusiasts that create OOAK (one-of-a-kind) work for collectors who love the Fall holiday. Many of these members have a large fan base, and the quality of their art is consistent, and truly worth collecting.


Hand-drawn and painted Clay PumpkinHead Ornament
Although my membership has been a long one, my former day job and othe busy ETSY shop cut back on participating and offering up my Halloween art creations to my followers, something I wish I had time to do. With day job behind, and my other very busy ETSY shop doing fine, I'm back to SuzanneUrbanArt and come midnight my Halloween-inspired ornament will be available on the EHAG Emporium, I encorage all readers here to check out the remarkable work available.

No comments:

Post a Comment