Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My #100DayProject Commitment So Far

Last year I failed the #100DayProject, I thought up a project without thinking it through, my lofty goal was to create something ready to shoot with a camera and post on social media and this blog. Time management isn't my forté, I never seem to have a realistic idea on how long a task will take me. Because of this, everything seems so easy to accomplish in my head, but once it materializes on the drawing board, reality hits.

This year I decided not to assume I can produce a piece of art everyday, as long as I was working on finishing a piece and sharing the Work In Progress to finish, than this would suit my time management issue nicely. And thus my goal was to start finishing half started, half-finished projects that were taking over my studio space. And the goal was to work on pieces for my second ETSY shop, SuzanneUrbanArt the shop that I've neglected for so long.
So far, I've been able to consistently put one foot in front of the other and sit and paint, draw, glue, finish and post the varying stages. The picture to the left is the crowd of whimsical beings thus ready to live in a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment