Monday, February 5, 2018

Googly Eyes and Fun Stationery Pack for the Kids, The Art of Handwritten Notes Need not Disappear

Most of the work I create in my two ETSY shops is for women and men. But every once in awhile, I come up with a product sure meant for a kid, or the kid in you. I had a pack of googly eyes all colors and sizes in my stash, and VistaPrint had a postcard sale. Having drawn this snailmail character  a lot, I even licensed a line of snailmail illustrations to a rubberstamp company over a decade ago when the internet hit the scene, I decided to revisit him. I not only love to wordsmith, but I love to visually wordsmith too. The vintage stamps are collaged on digitally just for fun.
 

This fun postcard comes with a pack of three crayons for child to color him, write a note on the back, tuck in corresponding envelope and mail out to a friend. Fun project for the easily bored on rainy/snowy days.

The art of a handwritten note need not disappear in this age of Texting and emailing.

To purchase:
SnailMail Postcards