Thursday, November 1, 2018

My Halloween Pumpkin Guy Wood-Slice Ornament-What a Mouthful!

I've been a member of EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) since it's inception on eBay in early 2k. EHAG is a juried group of artists who paint and sculpt unique Halloween art for collectors. Some of the best known Halloween artists are members of this group and I'm proud to be a part of this association. Now that I'm in the studio building up my second ETSY shop: SuzanneUrbanArt I've rejoined EHAG's Artist Emporium and last nite on Hallow's Eve I place the below handpainted ornament up for sale: http://ehagemporium.blogspot.com/

This ornament is approx. 3.25" in size, handpainted with artist grade acrylics and sealed with a non-yellowing Ultra Matte Varnish. A vintage Campfire Girl bead is attached to twine hanger. Signed on the back he'll make a happy addition to the avid Halloween Collector's tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment