Monday, April 3, 2017

My #100 Day Project

 My 100DayProject Challenge:

To FINALLY Complete Unfinished Studio Projects and Ready them for Market, or Youtube Video or Interior Decor. 
 
I've decided to join in on the #100 Day Project challenge. There are a lot of challenges floating around the web, and as an illustrator I've joined in on some. In fact, I just finished illustrator Joanne Hawker's #MarchMeetTheMaker Challenge, where one followed a daily prompt to post a corresponding picture of what the prompt, well. . .prompted.

Challenges are hard, due to the fact they demand consistency, and discipline to report online to the world, on a daily basis how you've full-filled your challenge commitment.

But the 100 Day Project, starting tomorrow, offers a lot more flexibilty, and it's impact as shown on Instagram has been tenfold on the participants.


I will be embarking on this journey starting tomorrow, my 100 Day Project will be: #100DayProject of Creating Art Products for my Etsy shop. I need to work through some discouragement that has made me put one too many projects on the back burner, it's time to work through the fear, those stumbling blocks that hold me back from completing and putting my work out there to the public. Below some unfinished Projects.
Need to find a tool that can cut my whimsical chefs
out cleanly, still researching electric scissors.



Need to add backing to my illustrated cat chef and two other finished pieces to put in my ETSY SHOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment