Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Day 1 First Day of My #100DayProject Challenge

 My 100DayProject Challenge:

To FINALLY Complete Unfinished Projects and Ready them for Market, or Youtube Video or Interior Decor.

My first day of the 100 Day Project Challenge was delayed a day due to jury duty. I was called for the first time ever to serve and sat for over a half day only to be sent home. The absence from my studio put me behind some orders that had come spilling in, while I was sitting in court. So this morning I was filling orders and printing more designs for magnets to be pressed tomorrow.

As I wait for the ink to dry, I finally returned to some Salt Dough Gingerbread Men I had created using my own designed cookie cutters. I started painting a batch of them, and even finished the detail on two. So this 100 Day Project challenge is helping me to figure out time management a little better, crank out orders in the morning, when I can't go any further, grab a project and do whatever I can to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment