Thursday, August 7, 2014
A Life Well-Lived, Goodbye Sister Claudia
Cancer took her life, a vicious one, an environmental one. I believe she came in contact with something toxic, could it be the Fracking waste dumped unceremoniously near where she worked? Was there radon in her building and those responsible neglected to maintain safe building standards?
Below is the eulogy I wrote then read at her service. I hope anyone reading this post would do one small thing–suggested in eulogy– for themselves in memory of my lovely sister Claudia who left us way too soon: