Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Funny Magnets to join Others in my ETSY Shop

The below magnets are the newest addition to my ETSY shop: SmirkingGoddess.  Recently my husband and I watched a documentary on Comedy and the history of the comedy club The Improv. Many top comedians were interviewed, Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Leno, Bill Maher, Ray Romano, and Adam Sandler was the voiceover. All of these comedians honed their humorous bone at The Improv. Writing humor is hard, sometimes my best one-liners come easy, other times I wordsmith until the cows come home. One thing that stuck with me is what Jerry Seinfeld said, that comedians now a-days get side-tracked with options and don't focus on their singular act of doing comedy. "They don't do the work" he stated and it's A LOT of work. So this gem of a snippet will be applied by me as I try to write a funny line to put into magnet form every day, or at least–three times a week. All images and copy: ©2014 Suzanne Urban-All Rights Reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment