Hailed as "one of the top ten things to do in New England" by the Boston Globe, and advertised widely, Mike, Pieper and I were interested to see if this was all hype or the real deal. Turns out, it was the real deal.
Herewith our list of groceries from this bustling Farmers Market:
1. Sean Patrick's Plants-Two hydrangeas, 12. each good size and gorgeous!
2. Baker's Dozen Pumpkin Doggie Treat- 1.00 eaten in car or rather inhaled in car on way home by Pieper.
3. Oakleaf Dairy Goats Milk Caramel Sauce
4.DiFiore Spinach & Sausage Homemade Ravioli-highly recommended by Kara Sundlun
5. Capa di Roma Basil Tomato Sauce
6. Mystic Cheese Company-Call me Meville Goat's Milk Cheese
7. Basil and Parsley-sorry lost husband in the crowds don't know from which farm-our rabbits Puma and Nibbleface LOVED.
8. Meriano's Bake shop Peach Pie.
9. From Farm to Hearth-loaf of bread
Needless to say, we're having a very festive, gourmet dinner tonight!
I highly recommend this weekend event to families, retirees, singles and the dog!