Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 44 #100DayProject-Continuing On with the Bigger Task


My #100DayProject
 


 
Perform one simple task a day to assist me in becoming more creatively productive and consistent in my studio. All tasks can be followed with a reward to encourage consistency.
 


The Momentum Continues.

I'm finding the momentum to take on bigger tasks is continuing as I get excited about the possibility of creating a more inspiring workplace to create in. I'm on the last wall to paint and while the first layer was drying I turned to my desk where I paint, draw and write. The back of this desk is just combination board, this is fine if the desk is up against a wall, mine isn't. I decided to turn the desk around so the back faces the entrance. But combination board doesn't offer a nice visual upon entering the room. I decided to paint the back white. And then an idea came to mind.

Finishing Tasks Spurs One's Imagination.

Once I decided to paint the back white, an idea popped into my head. I plan to hand-paint in red the word "Imagine" and create a stencil of a simple flower for the larger blank area. I would've never thought to do this had I not taken the plunge to finally paint my studio. For someone who struggles with Attention Deficit, I'm not just dreaming up some good ideas, but implementing them. It seems to me the more tasks that get ticked off my list, the more energy, inspiration and solutions come to me and I'm able to seize the day!

My Reward for today's Tasks.


More flowers to brighten up an area garden!




My name is Suzanne Urban I sell my funny stuff like the magnet to the left on ETSY here: SmirkingGoddess and my art and art products here: SuzanneUrbanArt. Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment