Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day #2 of my Daily Sketch Challenge 363 Days to Go

Day #2 almost didn't happen, as far as uploading my sketch due to too much going on. I think I need to re-work my morning schedule, like Mr. Litchfield–who's TedTalk shown here–(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclSb-MlAxo) convinced me to try his 365 day challenge– and set aside some morning time to work on a drawing.

This particular drawing wasn't done this morning but a few weeks ago, however I refined it today and here it is. I'd like to figure out how to be less linear and suggest texture in my drawings, i.e. I want to show some frog-like pattern on this character's face and arms, but I worry about over rendering to the point the texture would look overworked. Any suggestions?

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment