Sunday, September 14, 2014

Newest Item in My ETSY shop Paperdoll Bookmarks

I've have several of my handmade products waiting in the wings to be launched in my second shop: SuzanneUrban. There's been a sound reason for the waiting period.

I had a day job. And I was managing my other ETSY shop: SmirkingGoddess with over 100 products-magnets and pinbacks-in it. Add to this when we moved up north, two hours away from my day job; the commute was difficult especially given the fact that I had to report to work at 7am. I stayed with a lovely friend in my day job county and her wonderful kids and dog during the week and commuted home on weekends.

Needless to say, I had the energy to develop products for my etsy shop, but to manage a second shop while working full-time-too hard.

Now I'm happy to say I'm building up my second shop full of things that spring directly from my imagination and are brought into fruition with my own two hands. The photo to the left is my laminated paperdoll bookmarks with articulated arms to swing over and mark the page of a book for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment