Sunday, December 8, 2013

New from Smirking Goddess™ Studio Downloadable Funny Holiday Gift Tags

In families and among friendships there's always that special one who "gets" your humor and sees eye-to-eye on a lot of things. Also, my wordsmithing isn't assigned to magnets and pinbacks anymore. . .

I create my magnets and pinbacks and now–downloadable gift tags with this concept in mind. I'm excited to be introducing my gift tags to all ye who need to keep your sense of humor in tact during the holiday season:SmirkingGoddess™Studio on ETSY

I'm offering two sheets 16 gift tags in all, you're paying only 30 cents for each tag, but you can print as many to your delight and then the tags no longer cost you anything. These tags are not for commercial use and are copyrighted material. To the left are the samples,
Copyright Watermark will not show on the downloaded version.



No comments:

Post a Comment