Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Introducing My Vintage Funny Santa Blocks, New in My ETSY Shop

We moved into an antique home circa 1664-yeah that old, in the oldest settlement in Connecticut, the town of Windsor in 2011. The former owners lived here for many decades, they very kindly left some antique collectibles in the basement and attic for us, interesting stuff, not too much, not too little.

What we didn't need we sold or continue to put up in my husband's ETSY shop RetroUrban, a portion of the sales of all vintage and antique items sold there go to our Vintage Hi-Fi Museum at 485 New Park Avenue in West Hartford, Connecticut. We do have so much to add to this shop, and that is our goal this year.

One of the treasures left us were piles of vintage children's wood play blocks, I found four of the same size painted them, distressed them more and added my own humorous signs to each one. I love re-purposing these found gifts that were left to us as we continue to conserve our wonderful historic home the Deacon John Moore House.

My Santa sign blocks are now available and would make a fun, witty addition for your holiday decor, herewith the link to purchase, take a gander over to see all the new items I'm adding this Fall. THINK HOLIDAY FUNNY GIFTS: SmirkingGoddess:.https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmirkingGoddess?ref=shop_sugg

No comments:

Post a Comment